Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who we are looking for:
The Senior Project Manager will take responsibility for a given portfolio of projects and influence the activities of a multi-functional team who, together, develop and execute new, reformulation, tech transfer or artwork update projects from concept brief to delivery. They will work closely with defining project timelines and plans while collaborating closely with Marketing, Creative, Supply Chain, Finance, Procurement and R&D to ensure on time completion of all project key milestones. The Senior Project Manager is the source of truth on project 360 readiness (quality, cost, timing) and ensure that risks and issues are proactively identified, mitigated, and raised through stage gate process.
- Manages the portfolio of all TheraOne projects through the development of a project timeline and brings together the multi-functional team to work collaboratively and proactively progress the agreed work
- Coordinates the review of readiness of active new products
- Frames and communicates project questions to facilitate informed and agile decision taking
- Ensures issues and risks are pro-actively identified and brought to the attention of the project team for mitigation or resolution
- Supports in monthly stage gate meeting preparation to raise key issues to Executive team
- Supports NPI software implementation as needed
- Key Deliverables include:
- Project Success: Right First Time Initiative delivery (on time, on quality, on cost)
- High customer Service achievement (OTIF/Fill Rate)
- Ensure gate and key milestone adherence goals
- Proven project management achievement, preferably in the beauty, wellness, or cosmetics industry
- 3-5+ years of project management experience
- Familiarity with timeline creation/management
- An understanding of new product development processes (packaging, formula, manufacturing) & stage gate approach
- Clear communication skills and ability to synthesize project topics to facilitate understanding and decision
- Aptitude for working in systems, preferred Asana and Microsoft Project
- Operates with integrity, resolve and transparency to drive decisions through facts and data
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.