Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We Are Looking for:
Therabody is looking for a talented and forward-thinking Sr. Art Director with experience in Fitness/Sports, Lifestyle and/or Entertainment to help drive Therabody’s brand within all forms of creative that lives across all media and retail channels. The Sr. AD is responsible for key aspects of our creative business and the overall manifestation of our brand vision and voice. They will be responsible for elevating Therabody’’s creative and driving cohesiveness across all channels. Working closely with the VP of Marketing, Design and Production team, this role is highly visual, hands on and requires strong creative thinking and art direction, especially in the digital medium. This role will also work closely with agency partners in stewarding their work.
Creative projects include, but are not limited to product launch advertising campaigns, social campaigns, product and service brochures, retail marketing digital ad creative and events creative. This position will both work on help to inform, inspire and engage associates by evolving the visual and written tone of Therabody’s communication and ensuring that all materials are aligned and of high quality.
- Set creative vision for key product and brand marketing campaigns, digital experiences, photography and video content creation and more
- Bring ideas to life. Collaborate with the marketing team to visually execute concepts
- Execute digital storytelling with compelling creative in conjunction with narrative for social platforms
- Collaborate with design teams to constantly find ways to improve the overall user experience and visual presentations of the brand at all customer touch points
- Visually build upon the Therabody story to bring our story to life through a unique visual aesthetic
- Lead creative strategy across channels with a strong understanding of how components work together as part of the customer journey - website, social, digital banner ads, collateral and more
- Cultivate a creative work environment to inspire the best work out of the creative team, helping them also evolve and grow in their roles
- Work closely with Marketing, Design, Production Ops, Video, SocIal and Education teams to understand business objectives
The Right Person Would Have
- 10+ years of agency and/or in-house experience—including five or more years in an Art Director role focused on propelling a brand forward
- An inspiring portfolio of digital and traditional media marketing projects that demonstrate problem solving and highlights specific solutions
- Strong understanding of consumer insights and data to proactively contribute strategic and creative ideas
- Advanced knowledge of brand marketing, digital marketing, sports marketing and the creative process
- Demonstrated experience managing the creative development process in a fast-paced, agile environment
- A proven understanding of how consumer data is used to shape strategy and design
- Exceptional organization, time management and multitasking skills
- Expert command of typography, color, composition and hierarchy; understanding how these elements work together to form a quality design solution
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, ability to provide feedback to improve creative processes and to keep work on budget and schedule
- Ability to discern individual team members’ skills and to match the right people with the proper work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.