Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a detail oriented Sales Operations Associates for both the Key Accounts and Specialty Accounts teams to assist with order fulfillment and distributor relations. You will need to be an organized taskmaster with keen attention to detail, well organized and with an ability to self-structure your day. This is a great opportunity to learn our company inside and out with great opportunities for growth in all areas of the business. You are the primary contact for some of Therabody's accounts and provide the highest level of service and sales support. This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers through demonstrated commitment to quality. This role is responsible for the multiple aspects of the Sales Ops Team. This role is critical to every part of our organization and we need your help as we are growing!
- Manage a portfolio of US / Canada key accounts with daily sales orders (EDI/3rd Party Portal/Manual Entry), bulk order management and ensure accuracy and on-time delivery procedures are achieved
- Building the Sales / Sales Ops Business Relationships
- EDI testing in the NetSuite sandbox for new EDI account set ups, SPS Portal testing
- Item Set Up per SKU and collaborate with cross functional teams to gather Item Set Up information
- Ability to prioritize and focus on key product with respect to hard fulfillment deadlines
- Serve as a main point of contact and liaison between Sales, internal & external operations teams
- Support portfolio demands, inventory flow and PO analysis to identify product allocation issues and ensure order data accuracy by meeting both internal and external guidelines i.e. Order editing for Pricing, SKU accuracy
- Responsible for sales order backlogs, communicating credit held orders and assess order updates based on delivery windows, inventory availability and fill-rates
- Manage & analyze the daily Open Order report to ensure sales orders are dropping to the DC in a timely manner to meet the accounts start ship windows
- Lead weekly Sales Operation meetings providing proactive order status to sales
- Daily monitoring of shared email Inbox
- Research and try and identify root causes issues with NetSuite, Salesforce.com and NuOrder, work with IT to determine a solution
- Work with the Billing and DC teams to assist customers’ needs and manage chargeback disputes
- Review Vendor Routing and Compliance guidelines identifying VAS requirements that are not our standard operational standards and work with the DC and Sales on getting Waivers
- Maintain a high degree of data integrity, quality, and consistency to be SOX compliant
- Identify weaknesses within processes and follow-up with recommendations to department manager or IT
- Work on specific projects as required
The Right Person Would Have:
- 3+ years of experience
- Outstanding organizational skills with a keen attention to details
- Excellent follow-up and time management skills
- Strong ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines, inherent sense of urgency
- Experience with Netsuite
- Proactive self-starter that is creative and flexible with a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) for effective interaction with all levels within the company
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding and time sensitive environment
- Strong sense of project ownership and dedication to delivering outstanding results
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.