Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We Are Looking For:
Therabody is seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Accounts Payable to oversee our Accounts Payable, Procurement and Expense team. This manager will lead the daily operations and strategic objectives of the accounts payable function.
- Upgrade the day-to-day Accounts Payable and procurement processes, including process reengineering and procure to pay cycle
- Supervise a team of Accounts Payable Analysts including training and development, task delegation, and performance management
- Review weekly settlement runs for proper invoice and requisitions approvals based on our internal delegation
- Prepare KPI reporting used to manage daily operations and overall department performance; identify root cause of negative KPI trends and provide recommendations for corrective actions
- Develop, document and ensure adherence to proper AP accounting methods and policies
- Manage all department internal ticketing system issues for process efficiencies and error resolution
- Create, implement and monitor PO process within NetSuite
- Ensure all invoices are paid within terms, which requires collaboration with cross-functional departments to confirm proper three-way match and timely release of payments.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze numerous metrics to track operational productivity and AP aging
- Manage vendor relations and be the main point of contact for any escalated vendor issues
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly BS analytics data
- Utilize internal company priority and goal tracker to coach and develop the team
- Monitor and review AP Aging Report, outstanding workflows and invoices to proactively address or resolve any past due invoices
- Assist with Cash Flow analysis weekly and monthly to forecast accounts payable spend
- Direct and supervise Form 1099 processing
- Manage vendor relationships and be the main point of contact for any escalated vendor issues
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years in an accounting position focused on Accounts Payable
- 1+ years in a management or leadership role
- Prior experience with NetSuite preferred; Tipalti experience a major plus
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Proven leadership on process and system improvement projects
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.