Who We Are:
Therabody® is the wellness tech leader with a mission to inspire and enable every body and mind to keep moving. Therabody’s product ecosystem includes category-creating innovations in wellness products, proprietary software, digital content, and biometrics that have proven benefits around alleviating stress and pain and enhancing performance and sleep. Not only is it part of our brand ethos to help others, but we are also defining the cutting edge of wellness technology while winning accolades such as Fast Company’s Brands That Matter, Oprah's Favorite Things 2022 and the TIME Best Inventions 2022 award.
Whom We’re Looking for:
Therabody is looking for a Retail Wellness Specialist to join and contribute to an environment where a world-class team of brand ambassadors is empowered and supported to deliver market-leading engagement with each of our guests. The Retail Wellness Specialist will be responsible for working one-on-one with consumers, providing a unique educational experience within the wellness realm. In addition, our stores serve as a connection point for our current and future community, where we drive brand immersion, deliver impactful engagement, and build community.
- Communicate Therabody’s values and brand philosophy to all guests
- Create an excellent consumer experience and promote an efficient and inclusive retail environment
- Have a thorough working knowledge of all products in the Therabody family while engaging with guests
- Participate in events outside of the store when applicable
- Understand and follow all policies and procedures
- Contribute to the daily tasks, including but not limited to restocking inventory, cleaning, answering calls, and other assigned projects
The Right Person Would Have:
- A curious mind who is eager to learn and help others
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Retail knowledge in using Point of Sale (POS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems preferred
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- The ability to lift boxes to 50lbs
- The ability and willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed
The hourly wage for this position ranges from $17 - $19/hr, commensurate on experience. This base range is for the U.S. and not applicable to locations outside of the U.S.
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.