Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We Are Looking For:
Therabody is seeking an IT Support Specialist to support our Texas HQ and warehouse operation. Under the direction of the Director of IT, the IT Support Specialist will be responsible for providing excellent customer service for Tier 1-2 helpdesk support, systems support, and assisting the IT Director as needed on projects as they come. This position will maintain and coordinate Therabody’s enterprise applications and databases, maintain user administration and assist day to-day operations/migrations and overall quality of tech life improvements for Dallas. A friendly, entrepreneurial, outgoing personality and strong written and verbal interpersonal skills are essential. They will handle incident management, ticket escalations, and triage. The position requires detailed technical knowledge of corporate and warehouse systems and will directly impact the effectiveness of day-to-day operations.
- Partner with Operations leads to understand business needs and to ensure system requirements are met.
- Split time supporting the Dallas HQ and the warehouse location
- Assist with the technical design of a high volume, high traffic 100,000 square foot warehouse.
- Maintain all user, equipment, product and facility parameter set ups with the WMS (printers, print server, scanners, computers, networking, etc)
- Resolve assigned IT Level 1 and Level 2 tickets within JIRA Service Desk queue accurately, timely, and ensure the communication documented within tickets is complete and respectful
- Maintain and manage software and hardware inventory for Dallas HQ
- Work closely with the Director of IT to ensure OS updates, patches, and configuration changes are appropriately applied to all devices
- Administer security/permissions for Dropbox and access to specific software according to IT Policy
- Assist with onboarding new hires, provide training to users new to our core application suites
- Assist on IT projects as needed as well as manage independent projects assigned
- Support Therabody Infrastructure, managing firewalls, ensuring domain and certificates are current, managing ports, software licenses
The Right Person Would Have:
- 5+ years of experience in IT services & support gained in a large, multiple outlet organization
- Experience supporting enterprise level technical needs in addition to warehouse IT needs
- ACMT or ACTC certification a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field highly preferred
- Proven customer service experience required - a minimum of 4 years experience
- Experience setting up Azure AD a plus
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of end-user security policy a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and time management skills required
- Self-Motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Able to work as part of a team and on an individual basis, to meet operational targets set by management
- Proven capability of troubleshooting and problem-solving in a technical environment with a background in MAC/PC skills
- Familiarity with managing software packaging including SalesForce, Genuity, PandaDoc, SLACK, Adobe Creative Cloud, Gsuite, Office365, AZURE AD, INSIGHT, Mimecast
- Experience with Meraki networking switches, firewalls, APS and cameras at HQ and Warehouse offices
- Working knowledge of Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android technologies
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.