Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Director of Sales Planning will be a key member of the sales team and will serve as a resource to drive a better understanding of our business and help to make more informed decisions across the entire organization. Working across sales, operations, and supply chain, this person will engage with leadership both internally and externally to analyze POS metrics, research competitive industry and market trends, track promotional activity, drive fact-based item-level forecasts, and create a deeper understanding of performance and profitability across the business as a whole, by vertical, by account, by SKU, and by individual. This person should be a great communicator, detail-oriented and someone who will be able to consistently deliver in a fast paced environment.
- Capture, analyze, and report weekly sell-thru data and create KPIs to effectively identify opportunities and risks for our top accounts domestically and internationally
- Build forecasting & budgeting model for the sales team, including key insights such as trend analysis, weekly per store average assumptions, and promotional lifts
- Work with Demand Planning team to drive sell-thru forecasts in to sell-in forecasts
- Lead the creation of a merchandising planogram to highlight SKU penetration by vertical and by account
- Implement a dashboard system that highlights performance by region, by vertical, by account, by SKU, and by individual team member
- Create pricing calculator and customer-level P&L's
- Drive implementation of SalesForce - Pipeline
- Sell-In Process & NPI Stage Gates (Pre-Line, Sell-In, Confirmation, Forecast, Ship, Launch, Service)
- Present weekly findings from sales reports to key sales stakeholders and provide proactive alternatives sales plans for accounts under or over performing
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Statistics, Business or similar field
- 7-10+ years of relevant work experience related to sales planning, supply planning, or forecasting
- Exceptional data management and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels and departments and provide digestible sales data recaps
- Experience converting qualitative and quantitative data into concise reports and presentations
- Experience with B2B and B2C sales
- Experience working with mass retail accounts is a preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to project manage and work independently
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.