Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a Retail Store Manager to develop and uphold an environment where a world class team of brand ambassadors are empowered and supported to deliver market leading engagement with each of our guests. Our store serves as a connection point for our current and future community where we drive brand immersion, deliver impactful engagement, and build community.
Sales Performance and Retail Objectives:
- Achieve store sales goals and other financial targets
- Analyze store performance, identify problems and craft solutions. This includes monitoring and understanding sales reports
- Act as a brand ambassador for Therabody, play an active role in the community and seek outreach/networking opportunities
- Demonstrate the highest level of service for our brand, mentor the team on service standards and assist in growing our community
- Cultivate a unique, fun, and seamless Customer Experience
- Embrace and lead a customer-centric retail team
- Follow and lead safety protocols to ensure the health and safety of our team and customers
Stock and Inventory Management
- Communicate with HQ to ensure inventory meets the needs of the business
- Manage all return processes following Therabody policies and procedures while providing exceptional customer service
- Ensure accurate and efficient receipt, transfer and inventory of all goods between our store and warehouse
- Maintain operation of all POS functions to ensure accurate store reporting and accounting
- Manage any facilities issues as they arise while controlling operational costs
- Maintain all display fixtures, lighting and marketing material
The Right Person Would Have:
- 5+ years of retail management experience, preferably within a luxury brand or lifestyle company
- A proven ability to drive sales from start-up, execute events and work in concert with marketing
- A talent for managing and developing a cohesive team
- The ability to lift boxes up to 50lbs
- The ability and willingness to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.