Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a results-driven Quality Assurance Manager to join our mobile team to lead all quality and testing strategies for the Therabody mobile app. This person will oversee our testing activities for all releases and work closely with our Product Manager and Developers. The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple tests and projects at once, have experience writing, planning, and executing test strategies for a mobile app, and be able to juggle overlapping, quick deadlines.
- Test current products and identify any deficiencies
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, and plan all testing activities
- Identify, record, and track any bugs thoroughly
- Perform thorough regression testing
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet the companies needs
- Act as a liaison with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to senior management
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
The Right Person Would Have:
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Proven work experience in software development or related field
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Manager or Engineer
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Must have experience testing mobile platforms
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to operate within short live service release cycles
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and security testing is a plus.
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.