Who We’re Looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Director of Corporate Markets to lead and drive the strategy and vision across EMEA. This person should have previous experience managing a team that sells into Corporate Markets. The role requires that this leader set the goals and objectives to achieve aggressive revenue, business and financial growth goals. The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a results-focused leader with proven experience scaling a winning business model.
- Activation of revenue with Therabody partnerships
- Guide the team and the vertical to success
- Running the Corporate Markets division "as your own business"
- Targeting and identifying the path for revenue
- Development of order processing
- Partnering with Sales Operations to be able to “talk” to this customer
- Establishment of distribution and production expectations
- Partnering with distribution to meet expectations
- Budgeting and forecasting to meet product demands
The Right Person Would Have
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field. MBA is a plus.
- 7+ years relevant retail sales experience across EMEA
- Industry knowledge of the diverse channel customers
- Promo Distributors
- Premium/Incentive Companies
- End-user Targets
- Experiential Marketing
- Corporate Wellness
- Entrepreneurial and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Effective executive leadership and managerial skills with a proven history of building highly effective teams.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial or start-up environment a plus.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise multiple ongoing projects is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and client service sensibility.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-2 year time span.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.