Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We Are Looking For:
Therabody is seeking a Project Manager to support our Texas warehouse operation. This person will be partnering with our Warehouse Manager and our Director of Operations for our Texas DC to support the set-up and maintenance of our WMS systems, warehouse hardware, and other special projects as it pertains to process improvement as we grow the Texas operation. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience supporting a WMS system implementation in addition to other special projects as it pertains to the Warehouse operation.
- Act as the system expert for the WMS (Snapfufil)
- Work with the Snapfulfil IT team to resolve system errors
- Add and remove users in the system
- Setup new retail customers in the WMS to follow their pick/pack/labelling rules systematically
- Assist pickers with errors on RF guns
- Provide daily support to the warehouse and logistics teams
- Manage and create reports in WMS
- Work with the operations team to build out new picking/packing rules to build efficiencies in warehouse processes
- Assist in researching and resolving system errors related to the integration between the WMS and the ERP
The Right Person Would Have:
- 3+ years of experience in implementing large scale warehouse management solutions in CPG industries
- Experience as a WMS subject matter expert and/or have hands-on functional experience
- A background in warehouse management and operations, distribution network design, tagging and tracking
- Experience with Order Management, Transportation Management Systems,
- Desire to build workflows and systems from the ground up
- Experience in project management specific to facilities and operations
- Great communication skills
- Ability to communicate with every level of the workforce
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.