Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
The ideal Executive Assistant is a right-arm role and is dedicated to the Executive and his success. This role will have a high amount of visibility and will work cross-functionally across the company. The EA is dedicated and has the ability to stay steps ahead of the Executive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily schedule of the Executive; coordinate domestic and international travel and process expense reports
- Anticipate the Executive's needs and proactively assemble the appropriate people and resources to solve problems
- Provide support in the preparation for meetings and travel.
- Form trusting relationships with Executive's internal and external customers, team and contacts
- Manage contacts for Executive, proactively understanding who they are, which have priority and keep track of communication needed for priority contacts
- Field incoming requests; exercise strong judgment and discretion with highly confidential information
- Lead, drive and execute on various events, socials, offsite meetings, etc.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure communication is efficient and clear between teams
The Right Person Would Have:
- 3 - 4 years’ experience supporting a C-level Executive
- Proven ability to interact in a professional manner with Vendors, Distributors, and Customers on an international scope.
- Experience with web-based scheduling and collaboration tools
- Experience in PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience using a CRM or investor relationship management system a plus.
- Extensive experience with arrangement of complex schedules and logistics, at times, across multiple time zones and languages.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, lead priorities and accurately set expectations
- Extraordinary time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire for constant improvement
- Excellent common sense and ability to make appropriate judgment calls autonomously
- Dedicated with the ability to anticipate next steps
- Works well with a variety of personalities; embraces teamwork
- Proficient working with G-Suite and Slack, a huge plus!
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.