Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a results-driven Quality Manager to take ownership of quality control for our TheraOne line and to work with manufacturers on quality assurance for current and new products. Success in this role requires a deep understanding of quality control protocols with a history of working in a similar CPG field. This individual would need to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and executing in a constantly evolving, fast paced environment. The candidate must be an independent, detail-oriented person with a proven ability to navigate tough deadlines and be able to lead multiple projects simultaneously. The candidate must also have proven experience developing SOPs, designing and creating product specifications, creating stability protocols, and be able to support the team in making informed decisions based on hard data. This candidate excels in fast-paced and challenging environments and is comfortable thinking big while executing details flawlessly.
- Support the development of QA & QC protocols around current and new TheraOne product lines
- Approves and releases bulk and Finished Goods according to established procedures
- Partner with our executives, engineering, and product leads to evaluate current suppliers, run root-cause analysis and propose corrective action and preventative action (CAPA) program / solutions tied to quality concerns
- Successfully work with the internal TheraOne and multiple contract manufacturers’ compliance department on regulatory and testing protocols
- Run initial and routine audits of contract manufacturers’ records for cGMP compliance
- Ensure overall team compliance with all safety policies, procedures, and protocols
- Review all laboratory and toxicity results and finished product records to ensure that they meet all regulatory requirements
- 3-5+ years of hands on quality control experience with a CPG company, working with new products specifically is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a similar field
- Must be well versed in compliance requirements (i.e. cGMP)
- Experience working with contract manufacturers
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to untangle complex problems
- Excellent workflow and project management skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization/time management and problem-solving skills
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.