Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who we are Looking for:
Therabody is seeking Warehouse Associates to help us get our brand new DC up and running. We need all positions including a forklift driver who will safely and efficiently operate a motorized forklift to load and unload trucks, to pull pallets of finished product from production lines and places finished product in warehouse as directed by onboard WMS system. This individual should be cross trainable to handle other warehouse tasks outside of loading or unloading freight. We are seeking picking, packing and material handling professionals.
- Load, unload materials to and from trucks into designated area in a secure manner.
- Experience working in a high-paced production / manufacturing environment.
- Move, stock, and stage material.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ensure compliance with company safety policies and procedures.
- Verify product, move all material to the designated location.
- Picking and pack
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by management.
- Must report to Manager or Supervisor on duty any accidents, incidents e.g., injuries, mechanical failure, or damage to the forklift
- Follow established forklift procedures and complete required safety and maintenance checklist
- Previous forklift operating experience in a manufacturing or production plant experience is desired.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of warehouse experience desired.
- Minimum education High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Self-driven, punctual, and possess a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work efficiently and with minimal supervision.
- Standing, reaching, climbing, kneeling, lifting, pulling, pushing, and walking.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.