Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking for:
A Project Manager responsible for leading the development, implementation, monitoring, and documentation of Reset wellness facility initiatives. The Real Estate Project Manager will lead the development and coordination of Reset wellness locations from inception to delivery. Throughout this process, this leader will need to identify solutions to complex challenges and monitor the projects throughout project life cycle. The Project Manager will interact with internal retail leaders and external business partners identify appropriate resources needed, plan and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects. Further, this role will provide weekly reports to Senior Leadership on program status.
- Formulating and documenting comprehensive project plans from inception to delivery to start-up This includes documenting meeting notes and follow-up items
- Understanding and reviewing lease agreements
- Coordinating internal and external resources and facilitating effective communication for on-time delivery of the new opportunities
- Ensuring details of each location are executed and implemented in timely manner, including inventory displays, high-tech machinery, and details match Therabody Reset branding
- Creating SOPs that detail step by step directions on what is required to build out new Reset wellness facilities
- Providing weekly senior leadership scorecard/status updates
- Collaborating and optimizing efforts across departments and functions both internally and with external partners
- Finding and solving problems, proposing solutions, and prioritizing as well as thinking critically to find new areas of improvement
The Right Person Would Have
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2+ years of project management or other relevant experience
- Experience with new retail build-outs preferred
- Ability to read and understand lease agreements
- Experience managing product launches a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Strong project management and time management skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Highly motivated and organized with capacity to perform in a fast-paced, high growth company environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with many different teams, team leads and outside vendors
- Personable and flexible with demands and changes in business; Willing to take on new challenge with a positive, can-do attitude
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.