Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking for:
Therabody is seeking an experienced Head of Mobile Product with technical knowledge and business acumen. In this role, you will lead the cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers building our consumer-facing mobile app and associated backend systems. The ideal candidate has a strong project management background at a startup or mid-size company/agency, has experience with customer focused design, a high bar for product quality, and a passion for health and wellness. The candidate should be flexible and able to jump from creating a product vision to immersing themselves with implementation details.
- Lead and translate business strategies into finished products
- Responsible for defining and delivering features that enhance customer experience, and drive key metrics such as app engagements and LTV.
- Manage backlog for mobile release and prioritization based on customer and business needs.
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, data scientists, analysts, and marketers to measurably improve our consumer-facing mobile app.
- Own highly-visible, end-to-end components of new, rapidly growing applications.
- Work with executives, designers, engineers and QA Engineers to scope, spec, and design new features.
- Gather feedback and other quantitative and qualitative sources and create specs for future development that balance business and tech priorities.
- Establish and communicate a prioritized roadmap for internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the product backlog in JIRA for projects. Lead grooming and sprint planning meetings.
- Define and track KPIs to measure success and identify ongoing improvements.
- Grow to understand our users deeply; design solutions they find intuitive and delightful.
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years experience in Product Management, previous experience with mobile for hardware products a plus.
- Previous experience working with CRM & ERP systems.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Experience in wellness/health content curation a plus
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.