Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
Therabody is seeking an experienced Senior Inventory Control Analyst to join our growing Supply Chain Operations department. This role will be responsible for the strategic planning, management and reconciliation of inventory and components across the global network. The Sr. Inventory Control Analyst will be the control point, working in partnership within the supply chain, finance/accounting, warehouses and manufacturers to ensure inventory integrity and accuracy within all area of material flows.
- Analyze inventory location reports to improve data integrity with negative inventory, duplicate locations, unavailable locations and inaccurate inventory quantities
- Reconcile and report out month-end inventory in partnership with Accounting
- Interface with logistics, purchasing, and other related departments to resolve problems relative to inventory accuracy
- Ensure proper systematic receipt of inventory at all locations including own warehouse, 3PL and manufacturers
- Ensure Bill of Material consumptions are correct upon receipt of finished goods
- Partner with Supply Planning and Purchasing to ensure accuracy and sufficiency of component inventory at manufacturing locations
- Transfer inventory as needed to rebalance network or as aligned with Supply Planning team
- Review excess and obsolete inventory and drive disposition plan with Sales and Marketing, in partnership with Supply Planning.
- Perform cycle counts and annual physical counts as necessary
- Act as focal point for inventory transactions in Netsuite ERP system
- Identify process improvement opportunities within all areas of asset control and material flow
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, industrial engineering, math, finance or a related field.
- 4+ years experience in inventory management, warehousing, supply chain planning, or related analytical role
- Experience with ERP and data warehouse tools (Netsuite highly desired)
- Expert proficiency in excel - lookups, pivot tables, links
- Strong project management skills in support of cross-functional team activities
- Strong ability to communicate & collaborate across departments.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, while thriving in a remote environment
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills with a strong attention to detail
- Understanding of mathematical, forecasting, planning and inventory policies.
- Fluency in Chinese (Mandarin) a plus
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.