Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Digital Product Owner will serve as the 'voice of the customer’ throughout the end to end process of product development, ensuring that the products and experiences delivered fully meet consumer needs.
The core of the role is in maintaining and prioritizing the product backlog to guide and ensure that the development teams are working on stories and technical work that maximize resources and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers. In addition, the Digital Product Owner will solicit stakeholder input and feedback to inform work and their prioritization decisions. The Digital Product Owner will promote transparency throughout the organization involving all critical business areas from strategy to release management and maintenance.
The candidate must be detail oriented with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management. In particular, experience in creating effective, actionable user stories to drive product development is highly preferred. Experience with Hybrid project management environments and the management of offshore teams is also desirable.
- Develop experience strategy and set key business objectives, including the establishment of a clear vision and roadmap for a given product or initiative
- Perform external discovery (e.g., identifying marketplace innovation, testing directly with end users) and internal discovery (e.g., collaborating with business partners to identify needs) with support from business partners, UX design and research
- Incorporate competitive and user research/testing and/or design thinking as part of the voice of the customer
- Have end-to-end experience ownership, including taking final decisions on product functionality when necessary
- Evaluate, in collaboration with business partners, potential business/clinical process changes and internal system configurations to be able to implement the desired features
- Be responsible for supporting the product vision, defining product requirements, translating requirements into user stories to prioritize product backlog
- Maintain and manage ecommerce backlog, with well-defined acceptance criteria to ensure development team are working on stories and technical work that maximize business value – (including new development, non-functional requirements and technical work (e.g., maintenance, support, technical debt))
The Right Person Would Have:
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Experience building B2C applications at scale
- Data driven and able to convey technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Self-starter with proven track record of cross-functional collaboration, prioritization, and working with globally distributed teams
- Comfortable presenting and championing ideas to a leadership team
- You demonstrate a commitment towards advancing representation and inclusion
- Entrepreneurial mindset - you are hands on and thrive in unstructured and fast paced environments
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.