Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
Therabody is seeking an experienced Supply Planner to join our Supply Chain Operations team. Reporting into the Director of Supply Planning & Inventory Optimization, this person will be responsible for global supply planning and global inventory requirements. This position will be responsible for managing planning parameters, uncovering potential supply gaps, and consistently communicating with Supply Chain team members and other cross functional partners to ensure business continuity.
We are open to remote employees for this position outside of Los Angeles and New York.
- Create and review Supply and Production Plan based on current inventory on hand and forecast provided
- Ensure proper inventory levels by consistently reviewing Turn, In Stocks, WOS, Sell Thru and Trend
- Ensure that Available to Sell/Promise inventory is updated and accurate in the ERP system
- Review global supply network and redeploy/rebalance as needed
- Develop inventory strategies to mitigate forecast fluctuations
- Escalate risk to supply and develop mitigation strategies
- Develop and maintain Supply Chain KPIs in collaboration with supply chain partners
- Identify and execute continuous improvement opportunities from a Supply Chain and overall business perspective for cost savings, inventory reduction and supply chain efficiencies
- Create various scenario plans for business strategies as needed
- Provide ad hoc reporting as needed
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, industrial engineering, math, finance or a related field.
- 4+ years experience in planning, buying, inventory, or related analytical role
- Experience with ERP and data warehouse tools (Netsuite highly desired)
- Expert proficiency in excel - lookups, pivot tables, links
- Strong project management skills in support of cross-functional team activities
- Strong ability to communicate & collaborate across departments.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, while thriving in a remote environment
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills with a strong attention to detail
- Understanding of mathematical, forecasting, planning and inventory policies.
- Fluency in Chinese (Mandarin) a plus
- Therabody is a Hybrid Workforce with positions being open to remote workers.
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.