Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced Country Manager to lead and drive the Therabody vision across Australia. You’ll work with our current teams in the US and throughout EMEA - especially Sales, Marketing and Product - to continue leveraging what already exists. The role requires that this leader set the goals and objectives for all sales efforts to achieve aggressive revenue, business and financial growth goals. The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a results-focused leader with proven experience scaling a winning business model for a consumer facing organization with a diverse portfolio of products.
- Establish brand identity and presence in AUS, promoting Therabody’s vision.
- Act as the face of the business, representing Therabody in the industry at conferences, trade shows, and other events to drive further brand awareness and value.
- Identify emerging market trends and develop a deep understanding of our competitors to provide market and competitor analysis, using this to inform future strategies.
- Identify potential strategic partnerships and opportunities to increase our footprint and reach.
- Create a go to market strategy to launch Therabody in AUS, establishing rapid growth in a new market for the business.
- Work with Marketing and Product teams to execute on the go to market and growth strategy.
- Identify, cultivate and convert early sales opportunities, capitalizing on thought leadership and influencing opportunities from early support.
- Collaborate with internal resources and external networks to penetrate key opportunities.
- Create a reliable pipeline and forecasts, communicating regularly with leadership around challenges and strategies to overcome these.
- Develop sales, success and onboarding processes for customers.
- Manage and nurture relationships with key customers and strategic partners, ensuring we deliver on the value promised.
- Build the culture of Therabody in AUS and lead the team as the market develops and the business succeeds.
- Lead the team in-country and facilitate achievement of defined goals and targets, monitoring and managing performance as required.
- Mentor, motivate and develop direct reports.
- Report regularly on country performance against agreed plans and targets.
- Analyze metrics and implement projects to improve operational and financial performance.
- Scope, define and present requests for resource allocation, hiring plans and business growth strategies directly to Senior Leadership.
The Right Person Would Have:
- 10+ years’ commercial experience in a high performance environment, ideally in a CPG or wellness sales, success and marketing
- 5+ years’ leadership experience building, managing mentoring a team
- Experience running a business unit with full P&L responsibility, managing a business to a budget and executing on goals
- Expert knowledge of sales and marketing principles
- Go to market knowledge - both direct and through channels and partnerships.
- Excellent strategic and critical thinking skills, with the ability to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- You’re a natural leader with a passion for developing, retaining and motivating a high performing team.
- Dynamic flexibility - an ability to research, uncover and digest market data to inform strategy and approach, as well as the drive and autonomy to execute and get it done.
- Excellent communicator, negotiator and speaker/presenter with experience interacting with opinion leaders.
- Establishes credibility, authenticity and rapport with intellectually demanding audiences
- Demonstrated empathy, confidence and commitment to effectively influence and lead.