Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a detail oriented International Sales Operations Associate to assist our International team with order fulfillment and distributor relations in Australia. You will need to be an organized taskmaster with keen attention to detail. Well organized and ability to self-structure your day. This is a great opportunity to learn our company inside and out with great opportunities for growth in all areas of the business. This role is critical to every part of our organization and we need your help as we are growing!
- Verify and enter all International Distributor Purchase Orders
- Daily Tracking of International Distributor POs
- Work with International logistics team
- Track and respond to International Orders.
- Respond and track warranties for sports teams, athletic trainers, and International Distributors.
- Gather monthly, quarterly and yearly projections from International Distributors
- Place specialty orders for units.
- Coordinate meetings with US distributors
- Enter and track all marketing orders.
- Specialty handling of orders for top clients and partnerships.
- Handling of on-boarding of new distributors and partnerships.
The Right Person Would Have:
- 2+ years of experience
- Outstanding organizational skills with a keen attention to details
- Excellent follow-up and time management skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive self-starter that is creative and flexible with a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) for effective interaction with all levels within the company
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding and time sensitive environment
- Strong sense of project ownership and dedication to delivering outstanding results