Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a motivated, hands-on Recruiter to join our team and use tools, data, and creativity to create targeted recruiting strategies and build a strong network of experienced professionals across business, sales operations, and creative functions. You will be an integral part of our Organizational Development team and will play a large role in the success of our international recruiting activities.The ideal candidate will have great communication skills and have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice.
- Effectively source and deliver high-caliber talent to the business
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand business objectives and hiring needs
- Continuously build a pipeline of high caliber talent using boolean search strings relevant job boards, and/or targeting advertising to market open roles, track and analyze results to continually iterate best practices for various positions
- Be diligent with understanding technology and trends thereby providing insights and ideas of effective and innovative sourcing channels
- Partner with Recruiters to provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including salary recommendations and closing of candidates
- Utilize internal ATS, Greenhouse, to record all candidate related activity to provide weekly reports on important data points to all levels of management
The Right Person Would Have
- Fluent in German or French preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 3+ years of sourcing on an internal recruiting team or in an agency environment
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche ares and “hard to fill” roles
- Ability to adapt and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Self-starter mentality and the ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail and creativity
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desire for continuous learning/education and growth, both professionally and personally