Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Sales Activations Manager will help grow the brand identity through retail marketing strategies and brand campaigns. As part of the Marketing team, this individual is the key point of contact for all retail and B2B marketing efforts that will drive sales of Theragun products across multiple categories. Therabody is seeking an individual who is a creative innovator at heart, and who can envision, build, and execute marketing strategies across the lifestyle and wellness channels to build the brand, increase recognition, and drive sales. The Sales Activations Manager develops, delivers, ensures execution, and measures the impact of marketing initiatives with key in venue customers to include product sell-in tools and meetings, point of purchase drivers, and enforcing brand and product presentation standards. Areas within the company that this role will touch include retail/sales, Theragun professional (education & ambassador network), Theragun Reset™ and corporate wellness initiatives.
- Plan, develop and execute in-store marketing programs and displays. Collaborate with key sales reps to identify needs and implement strategic marketing campaigns for national accounts (in-store, online, and event support).
- Establish relationships with key accounts and work directly with their marketing counterparts to implement marketing plans. Plans may include print, digital/social, consumer promotions, sales associate contests, in-store merchandising concepts, and event marketing.
- Build & maintain relationships with retailers to collaborate on marketing co-ops to increase branding and sales.
- Manage day to day retail budget & calendar, project deadlines and weekly status meetings to ensure successful implementation and execution of workflow and deliverables from design team for related events, collaborative and licensing opportunities.
- Track and analyze ROI based campaign impact and company sales performance and make recommendations for future investments of resources based on results.
- Manage the placement of pop displays within retail accounts and manage/monitor alignment of assets on the pop displays.
- Build collaborative partnerships with cross functional teams, including sales, product and operations to ensure the Theragun brand is executed at US retail.
- Support additional initiatives around Corporate Wellness, the Theragun Network (ambassadors), professional education and Theragun Reset™.
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience at an agency or a fast growing company that has scaled
- Experience with consumer marketing with a focus on lifestyle and/or wellness
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multitask, set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones
- Must be results-oriented and possess excellent analytical skills
- Creative-minded and strong problem solving ability
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture, strategic thinking
- Passion for Therabody’s mission of helping people live will and feel their best.