Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking for:
The Director of Sales will be responsible for business development and sales inside of the key accounts vertical. This individual is a leader in driving sales in these verticals while creating lasting and meaningful relationships. The Director will work closely with other departments to analyze business trends, identify missed opportunities, and develop plans to maximize performance.
- Provide monthly forecasts, updates, revisions, and modifications to the sales plan.
- Analyze business, identify opportunities and execute plan to realize and exceed sales in all doors
- Create seasonal activity plans and call cycles, by door, in conjunction with the BDE to make shifts when necessary to optimize sales
- Create and execute a plan of action; follows through to achieve exceptional sales results
- Utilize resources to develop and implement effective prospecting results
- Demonstrate strong collaboration with Education, Marketing & Operation teams (HR, Finance, IT, etc)
- Identifying business gaps and cascading feedback to appropriate parties
- Build positive and strong relationships with external partners to influence key decisions
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience working with high volume retail partners with at least 2 years in a managerial role with proven results
- Experience with NetSuite inventory management/planning is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret large amounts of data are required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Displayed problem solving abilities
- We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Fun, open & collaborative work space
Location: Los Angeles, CA