Who We’re Looking For:
The Director of Partnerships is responsible for executing and managing key partnerships for the Therabody brand. You are a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, ready to take on the challenge of expanding Therabody’s partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in both managing partnerships and a creative eye on how to execute contracts with brands.
- Manage pipeline of partners including identifying, prospecting, outreach, assessment, alignment, negotiations and close.
- Creatively execute on partnership contracts and relationships.
- Work cross-functionally with Creative, Marketing and Sales teams to develop creative execution of partnerships.
- Contribute and oftentimes lead the creative exploration of partnership deliverables.
- Evaluate and report on business impact of partnership.
- Be the liaison between external partners and internal teams.
- Lead and coordinate partnership efforts across the organization ensuring success through product development, detailed go-to-market plans, and sales enablement.
- Keep detailed records of partnership development to report to sales team.
- Create positive partner experiences driving excitement, alignment and growth.
- Challenge business-as-usual with new ideas, practices, and perspectives.
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in partnerships management
- Expert communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Excellent people skills - including skills required to build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Deep understanding of the media business including key players i.e. social media platforms (Instagram, Snap, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook), business models and strategic issues
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Previous experience working in startups preferred