Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
Therabody is actively looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our Los Angeles Creative team.
- Design digital assets that support marketing initiatives
- Support website design
- Develop mockups to support brand packaging and collateral
- Work on production materials.
- Produce a broad range of deliverables, including layouts, graphics, and templates
- Maintain organized archive of all artwork files
- Edit lifestyle and product photos as needed
- Work collaboratively with other team members
The Right Person Would Have:
- 1+ Years serving as a Graphic Designer at a top-tier studio, agency, or high-end brand.
- Clean and sophisticated design aesthetic. Master with type, strong image-maker, and conceptual thinker who can expertly navigate experimentation with control.
- A keen eye for design and photography. We're looking for someone with a unique point of view and awareness of contemporary design trends.
- Very hands on. This is a highly collaborative position.
- Robust experience and success in all forms of media, but particularly print, digital, branding, editorial, and packaging.
- Expert experience with Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with photography, editing, and/or illustration.
- Proven ability to team with other creative as well as strategists, producers and project managers,
- Readiness to balance goals and constraints with creative desires and opportunities.
- Solution-oriented, proactive, and team-spirited.
- Participates in high-level creative conversations.
- An expert communicator, both written and oral. Presentation skills a must.
- Humble and hard-working.
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative environment!