Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Senior Marketing Manager will grow the brand identity through marketing strategies and brand campaigns across all verticals. Therabody is seeking an individual who is a creative innovator at heart, and who can envision, build, and execute marketing strategies and plans across all of our channels to build the brand, increase recognition, and drive sales. As the Senior Marketing Manager you should be well-versed in developing creative and unique stories to build a brand. Under the guidance of our VP of Marketing, you will build and execute brand initiatives that activate, engage, and retain Therabody audiences around the world.
- Ideate and execute a marketing strategy for Therabody based on business priorities across categories, included and not limited to, lifestyle & wellness, fitness, sports, and hospitality
- Build cohesive marketing campaigns that resonate with users across multiple advertising mediums including digital advertising, video campaigns, social / community building efforts, PR and retail amplification
- Develop brand strategies that move audiences from general awareness to deeper engagement
- Lead, educate and motivate a small team while also taking ownership; we’re a start up so we need someone who can roll up their sleeves, too
- Lead new product launch plans from conception to global launches including, but not limited to, product positioning, packaging development and consumer-facing marketing messaging and creative.
- Evaluate and create unique events, community initiatives, partnerships, and cross-promotion opportunities
- Identify corporate, brand, and celebrity partnerships that are mutually beneficial and authentically grow the Theragun brand.
- Collaborate with the internal creative team and our external agencies in developing the brand’s creative assets and content.
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience at an agency or a fast growing tech or entertainment company that has scaled
- Experience with consumer marketing with a focus in lifestyle and/or wellness
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones
- Must be results-oriented and possess excellent analytical skills
- Creative-minded and strong problem solving ability
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture, strategic thinking
- Passion for Therabody’s mission of helping people live a pill-less pain-free life.
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative environment!