Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a Director of Global Logistics to join our Operations team in Long Beach, CA. This position will be responsible for the planning and movement of Theragun products both domestically and internationally. As a leader of the warehouse logistics team, this position will be responsible for overseeing daily operations, optimizing current logistics strategies, and planning for fluctuating volumes of goods during peak seasons.
- Manage the movement of Therabody products throughout both our domestic and international supply chain
- Work closely with our Director of Product Development and our Vice President of Operations to ensure our production timelines and inventory forecasting are accurate at all times
- Oversee the movement of goods for all new product launches as well as current product offerings
- Responsible for quality control and monitoring orders, ensuring inventory levels stay above critical levels
- Ability to quickly and effectively correct order errors throughout the supply chain process
- Up-to-date knowledge of any/all applicable importing and exporting regulations related to Therabody products
- Manage and negotiate all freight costs and relationships
- Oversee all global shipping information and ensure delivery at all transit points
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required with 7+ years of experience in supply chain and logistics
- Experience managing internal and external relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with overlapping deadlines and timelines
- Experience overseeing a logistics team in a warehouse setting
- A history of working with consumer electronics or similar goods
Location: Los Angeles, CA