Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a Director of eCommerce to join our team and contribute to the evolving Therabody product offering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of a new product. You will be collaborating with a cross-disciplinary team while focusing on marketing and technology to ensure a consistent online customer experience.
- Create and develop the ecommerce strategy to meet and exceed revenue goals
- P&L responsibility for US ecommerce
- Assess current processes and build strategies while collaborating with the technology team to drive traffic & customer growth on Therabody.com
- Create a customer experience plan with metrics across all customer touch points, from acquisition to retention
- Work with product development team to understand full product launch calendar and plan e-commerce strategy for announcing new product campaigns
- Ensure a seamless omni-channel customer experience by working cross functionally with wholesale and retail teams
- Responsible for successful launch of new website features; collaborate with UX, design, marketing, and IT
- Track site performance analytics to inform overall business strategy and tactics.
The Right Person Would Have:
- 7+ years of experience managing an e-commerce platform and leading a high growth team
- Experience in the health and wellness industry is a plus
- Experience managing and customizing third party software vendors
- Salesforce Demandware experience is preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with several overlapping projects and deadlines
- A passion for fitness and the Therabody brand!
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open workspace
- Fun, collaborative environment!
Location: Los Angeles, CA