Who We’re Looking For:
We are seeking an experienced Engineering Manager for our Mobile division. You will be responsible for executing on initiatives designed to move the needle on key business goals via innovative solutions and scalable mobile applications.
The Mobile Engineering Manager will be tasked to come up with creative solutions to complex problems and develop applications and technology. In addition to hands-on design and coding, this person will be responsible for analyzing detailed requirements for new initiatives, as well as troubleshooting any production issues that may be reported with existing products. This position will manage development using internal resources and external vendors.
- Be responsible for managing the architecture, design, development, and releases of the iOS app
- Help hire and recruit team members - local and overseas.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Serve as an individual contributor on the team, where appropriate, building out applications, tackling challenging and ambiguous technical solutions, conducting design and coding reviews.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and identify opportunities within the app that incorporate our company goals and objectives.
The Right Person Would Have:
- 6+ years of experience in application development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related experience
- Must have experience with React Native, and experience with a react native app
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, UIKit and Objective-C
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Self-starter, can-do attitude, team player and overall sense of ownership
- We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; 401K as well
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Open & collaborative workspace