Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an Event Marketing Manager who will work day to day to transform concepts into unique experiences including: special events, sponsorship activations, tradeshow/expo exhibits, product launches, and corporate meetings.
This position will require regular travel to events both domestic and international.
The Event Marketing Manager will understand company goals and objectives and properly meet expectations, while developing and managing project timelines in order to keep our vendors accountable. You will collaborate with our creative team on event design, coordinate production schedules and logistics, as well as source/supervise contracts with vendors and venues.
- Act as the conduit for all activity on identified projects between Theragun, the Event Director, Creative team, and all external resources and vendors.
- Work collaboratively with local teams as well as our HQ. This includes international marketing, sales, communications, and events.
- Ensure everyone has what they need to get the job done responsibly for the streamlining and efficiency of the production process through vetted vendors, cost comparisons and definitions of roles and responsibilities.
- Review with Creative Team to assure alignment of original intent and deliverables.
- Share project estimates and timing with the company and creative team, to ensure it meets the event requirements.
- Negotiate with external suppliers.
- Generate company-facing production estimates and review vendor production estimates.
- Lead project teams with a positive attitude, motivation, respect and a sense of pride.
The Right Person Would Have:
- 3+ years experience in events production.
- Able to be flexible and adapt quickly to the demands of challenging and unusual projects.
- Seeking great organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
Experience in developing and maintaining relationships with external partners, across all functions.
- Experience translating project goals and strategies into actionable plans and guidance for team members.
- Experience creating and maintaining production schedules.
- Experience creating and tracking budgets.
- Experience managing the full lifecycle of productions and advise if there are any problems in workflow or work style.