Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our LA-based team. This role will be responsible for various tasks ranging from digital marketing to experiential events, this position will work directly with the VP of Product Development and cross-functionally with Content, Social Media, Influencer/Brand Partnerships, Events, Marketing and E-Commerce teams to support new product initiatives across the organization to further our brand and establish our market presence at a global scale.
- Lead projects and support senior management team members on larger scope projects and client engagements
- Experience defining project scopes
- Work cross functionally with internal team to manage project workflow, track and report progress
- Work externally with partners and vendors keeping projects on-time, budget and scope
- Be available as necessary to troubleshoot urgent issues and remove impediments for the team
- Be a technical thought-leader, constantly improving how we work, championing a positive culture, both for your team and the wider business unit, and through working with other PMs
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, having forethought to plan ahead
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients, vendors and internal team.
- Consistent follow-through, ability to traffic communication and ensure project accuracy
- Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multitask, set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones
- A positive demeanor while under pressure to meet demanding deadlines
- Passion for Theragun’s mission of helping people live will and feel their best
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!