Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Director of Retail Sales to lead and drive the strategy and vision across the retail distribution model across EMEA. This person should have previous experience managing a team that sells into verticals such as CE, Mass, Lifestyle, and Specialty retailers. The role requires that this leader set the goals and objectives for all retail sales efforts to achieve aggressive revenue, business and financial growth goals. The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a results-focused leader with proven experience scaling a winning business model for a consumer facing organization with a diverse portfolio of products across global retail.
- Overseeing retail strategy across accounts
- Approval of all retail accounts for EMEA
- Negotiating large retail agreements across EMEA at top tier retail accounts with significant door count
- Contract review and negotiations
- Responsible for identifying sales growth opportunities and participating in negotiations to close strategic opportunities.
- Drive new business revenue aggressively while ensuring strong profitability while never sacrificing customer experience
- Manage International sales and business development teams across the EMEA
- Identify necessary support resources to successfully support a team in closing new business.
- Own client relationships and act as an executive sponsor.
- Oversee hiring, training, mentoring, and development of sales and business development team members
- Oversee the development of customized marketing collateral for client presentations and pitches.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of competitive activity and utilize information when creating account strategies.
- Devise new and innovative ways to market products and services.
The Right Person Would Have
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field. MBA is a plus.
- 7+ years relevant retail sales experience across EMEA
- 3+ years of sales management experience required
- Entrepreneurial and ability to work in fast paced environment
- A demonstrated track record of exceeding sales quotas and maintaining high quality deal flow.
- Effective executive leadership and managerial skills with a proven history of building highly effective teams.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial or start-up environment a plus.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize multiple ongoing projects is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and client service sensibility.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-2 year time span.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning.
- Strong knowledge of best practice and contemporary sales practices and methods.