Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
Theragun is seeking a Logistics Manager who will be responsible for international shipment functions, 3PL management, carrier relations, cost saving initiatives and inventory management support. Must have retail fulfillment experience and EDI.
- Directly contributes to the development and implementation of international logistics strategies to ensure cost effective and on-time flow of Theragun Products. Your goal is to make sure our customers (B2B and B2C) receive product on time and in an efficient manner
- Ensure vendor compliance. Help prepare SOPs to follow routing and shipping guides from our different distributors including picking and packing, legal documentation, and communication flow with the account managers
- Develop strong relationships with carriers and third-party logistics service providers to ensure capacity and high service levels
- Monitor and report the performance of 3PL and carriers for transit time/costs
- Vet 3PLs and ensure we are working with the best fitted player in the market, taking into consideration cost, service, integration, abilities, etc.
- Evaluate logistics needs for the EU markets and determine the locations for us to have presence to best service our customers
- Escalation point for resolution of issues for service delay or non-compliance
- Work closely with the field to communicate shipment/delivery times, issues and claims management
- Ensure the business meets and exceeds established performance standards
- Negotiate rates, terms, and conditions to maintain and/or improve service levels
- Work to resolve carrier invoice disputes in an efficient manner
- Collaborate with various locations to deliver transportation productivity while managing total cost
- Remain current on logistics trends and developments, carrier practices, legislative changes, fuel prices and other similar market fluctuations
- Establish documents for best business practices and compliance programs
The Right Person Would Have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- Background with 3PL and/or domestic transportation
- 3+ years’ experience within a consumer products and retail fulfillment environment
- Experience with NetSuite inventory management/planning is preferred
- Understanding of production planning concepts
- Experience with logistics terminology, analysis and management
- Structure negotiation experience including contract negotiation
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret large amounts of data are required
- Ability to understand the details of data and to concisely summarize, present, share and influence
- Present KPI reports on a weekly and monthly basis that track