Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
Theragun is seeking a Logistics Manager who will be responsible for international shipment functions, 3PL management, carrier relations, cost saving initiatives and inventory management support. Must have retail fulfillment experience and EDI.
- Directly contributes to the development and implementation of international logistics strategies to ensure cost effective and on-time flow of Theragun Products. Your goal is to make sure our customers (B2B and B2C) receive product on time and in an efficient manner
- Ensure vendor compliance. Help prepare SOPs to follow routing and shipping guides from our different distributors including picking and packing, legal documentation, and communication flow with the account managers
- Develop strong relationships with carriers and third-party logistics service providers to ensure capacity and high service levels
- Monitor and report the performance of 3PL and carriers for transit time/costs
- Vet 3PLs and ensure we are working with the best fitted player in the market, taking into consideration cost, service, integration, abilities, etc.
- Evaluate logistics needs for the EU markets and determine the locations for us to have presence to best service our customers
- Escalation point for resolution of issues for service delay or non-compliance
- Work closely with the field to communicate shipment/delivery times, issues and claims management
- Ensure the business meets and exceeds established performance standards
- Negotiate rates, terms, and conditions to maintain and/or improve service levels
- Work to resolve carrier invoice disputes in an efficient manner
- Collaborate with various locations to deliver transportation productivity while managing total cost
- Remain current on logistics trends and developments, carrier practices, legislative changes, fuel prices and other similar market fluctuations
- Establish documents for best business practices and compliance programs
The Right Person Would Have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- Background with 3PL and/or domestic transportation
- 3+ years’ experience within a consumer products and retail fulfillment environment
- Experience with NetSuite inventory management/planning is preferred
- Understanding of production planning concepts
- Experience with logistics terminology, analysis and management
- Structure negotiation experience including contract negotiation
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret large amounts of data are required
- Ability to understand the details of data and to concisely summarize, present, share and influence
- Present KPI reports on a weekly and monthly basis that track