Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Retail Staff Accountant is responsible for the cycle of accounting tasks for Theragun’s retail division including sales audit, month end accounting, account reconciliations, and financial reporting.
- Ensure the accuracy of the reported store sales by reviewing the correcting system rejects and tying the sales between the corporate office system and the store point of sales system
- Prepare assigned journal entries: Banking, inventory, sales, and lease accounting
- Reconcile assigned cash, receivables and liability accounts. Resolve accounting discrepancies or disputes associated with account balances and reconciliations
- Review sales audit results with store managers and initiate corrective action where needed
- Work with store managers to ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Analyze assigned expense accounts; research variances from budget, and prepare entries for appropriate corrections or accruals
- Prepare assigned management monthly reports with notations to clarify financial data where needed
The Right Person Would Have:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 3+ years of corporate accounting experience
- Demonstrated Retail industry experience
- Knowledge US GAAP concepts and ability to communicate basic accounting concepts
- Ability to multitask, capable of taking initiative, and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Problem-solver, ability to suggest
- Willingness to learn, detail-oriented, and ability to work independently and in team environment
- We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open & collaborative workspace
- Fun, collaborative environment!