Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
Theragun is seeking a Social Media Manager to serve as a conduit between our headquarters and our social media agencies. This person will be responsible for managing international agencies as well as organically grow the Theragun international social channels in an organic capacity.
You will need to possess an entrepreneurial ability to try new and different things with minimal direction. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas and think of creative ways to engage new social audiences.
- Manage international social media agencies and serve as the point person between Theragun’s headquarters and the agencies
- Own the publishing, moderation and ongoing engagement to relevant social platforms, in alignment with the social media standards and guidelines
- Responsible for localizing posts created by our social team in our HQ office
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all of Theragun’s social media accounts
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content
- Ensure all content is fully optimized across relevant channels via tagging, linking and rapidly implementing any new social media technology
- Monitor and measure growth of follower count across international digital channels
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Understand the nuances and possibilities of each platform to provide content recommendations
- Experience with creating content for Instagram Story and producing successful Instagram Lives
- Strategize on how to optimize posts for higher engagement as well as follower growth through influencer-ran giveaways and paid social strategy
- Build relationships with community members, primarily Influencers, content creators, partners and other brand advocates
- Stay up-to-date with trending topics and viral hashtags
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field(s)
- 3+ years of social media management experience
- Experience with any social media management software/programs preferred
- Any fluency with languages, outside of English, is a plus
- Natural authentic story-telling and visual communicator with a genuine love for the industry
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Story Insights
- Proven self-starter with the ability to juggle priorities and manage expectations
- Ability to identify and track relevant social KPIs
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Excellent communication (written, oral, interpersonal) and grammar skills
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver