Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a motivated Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities. Additionally, the Account Manager will be responsible for preparing, collecting, analyzing, and reporting key data points such forecasts, weekly sell-thru performance, and inventory health.
- Strategically and tactically manage key joint business planning priorities and develop a positive business relationship with the distributors in different sales channels
- Identify opportunities for additional revenue with prospective accounts
- Collect information and develop Account Plans for major opportunities
- Maintain a sales program based on customer’s needs and competitive activities
- Outline goals, scope, deliverables, and required resources, budget and timing
- Accurately report and forecast the business which would include monthly sales, promotions, and initiatives
- Ensure client goals are met through proactive management and optimization
- Keep records using CRM system on all phases of account activity
- Develop and own customer relationships and the joint business planning process
- Work with internal teams to ensure proper support to drive your business goals and manage client expectations
- Effectively manage timelines/schedules
- Ability to delegate tasks and manage based on urgent timelines.
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years experience and a proven track record of selling product
- Proven ability to work towards individual and/or team goals
- Experience using a CRM program (Salesforce a plus)
- Experience managing a large territory
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills