Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a detail oriented Sales Operations Associate to assist our domestic and international sales teams with order fulfillment and distributor relations. You will need to be an organized taskmaster with keen attention to detail. Well organized and ability to self-structure your day. This is a great opportunity to learn our company inside and out with great opportunities for growth in all areas of the business. This role is critical to every part of our organization and we need your help as we are growing!
- Verify and enter all Sales Team Purchase Orders
- Daily Tracking of Sales Team POs
- Work with Domestic and International logistics Team
- Track and respond to Orders.
- Respond and track warranties for sports teams, athletic trainers, US Distributors and International Distributors.
- Gather monthly, quarterly and yearly projections from International & Domestic distributors
- Place specialty orders for units.
- Coordinate meetings with US distributors
- Enter and track all marketing orders.
- Specialty handling of orders for top clients and partnerships.
- Handle on-boarding of new distributors and partnerships.
The Right Person Would Have:
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP system
- Outstanding organizational skills with a keen attention to details
- Excellent follow-up and time management skills
- Strong ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive self-starter that is creative and flexible with a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) for effective interaction with all levels within the company
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding and time sensitive environment
- Strong sense of project ownership and dedication to delivering outstanding results
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative environment!