Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
The VP of Technology will be responsible for determining, developing, and deploying a comprehensive technology strategy that is tied to Theragun’s business goals and objectives. This position will play a key role in creating a strategy for the overall enterprise architecture. You will identify and develop emerging technologies that will improve company-wide efficiencies, the customer experience, and our digital strategy.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong sense of ownership, deep knowledge of a variety of technologies, and broad problem-solving experience.
- Participate in strategic and operational governance processes of the business organization.
- Create a digital technology infrastructure to capture large sets of data and find insights to drive business success.
- Define, analyze, and document business requirement features to come up with technology solutions/alternatives; communicate with users on solutions, project scope, and implementation timeline; develop functional software and hardware requirements for new processes or process enhancements.
- Create the ability to capture end to end supply chain visibility in order to allow for agility in support of the business and regulatory requirements.
- Leverage advanced analytics and data to find business insights and faster decision making.
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate IT organizational structure that supports the needs of the business.
- Establish IT departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
- Develop and execute methodologies and processes that ensure the most effective use of resources.
- Manage Development, Mobile, QA, and Support to ensure high availability of omni-channel infrastructure.
- Continuously improve and evolve solution development processes.
- Develop, track, and control the enterprise architecture and digital innovation annual operating and capital budgets.
- Review business needs for application project with key systems users.
- Ensure project timelines, cost/benefit analysis, and resources have been planned and communicated.
The Right Person Would Have:
- 5+ years of omni-channel systems experience required; 4+ years leading a strong technology team within a corporate environment required
- Experience with retail, financial, manufacturing/operations, supply chain, Mobile, CRM and ERP systems required
- Ability to effectively manage projects, including budget, development, and implementation
- Strong communication skills including the ability to work in a team environment including the ability to give honest, direct feedback as well as being a solid verbal and written communicator
- Knowledge of digital e-commerce, mobile, order management, customer service, and CRM (Salesforce preferred) required
- Meets deadlines, prioritize appropriately, copes well with change, and maintaining composure under pressure
- Strong project management skills; ability to re-prioritize projects frequently
- Ability to build and lead teams
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative environment!