Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
The VP of Technology will be responsible for determining, developing, and deploying a comprehensive technology strategy that is tied to Theragun’s business goals and objectives. This position will play a key role in creating a strategy for the overall enterprise architecture. You will identify and develop emerging technologies that will improve company-wide efficiencies, the customer experience, and our digital strategy.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong sense of ownership, deep knowledge of a variety of technologies, and broad problem-solving experience.
- Participate in strategic and operational governance processes of the business organization.
- Create a digital technology infrastructure to capture large sets of data and find insights to drive business success.
- Define, analyze, and document business requirement features to come up with technology solutions/alternatives; communicate with users on solutions, project scope, and implementation timeline; develop functional software and hardware requirements for new processes or process enhancements.
- Create the ability to capture end to end supply chain visibility in order to allow for agility in support of the business and regulatory requirements.
- Leverage advanced analytics and data to find business insights and faster decision making.
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate IT organizational structure that supports the needs of the business.
- Establish IT departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
- Develop and execute methodologies and processes that ensure the most effective use of resources.
- Manage Development, Mobile, QA, and Support to ensure high availability of omni-channel infrastructure.
- Continuously improve and evolve solution development processes.
- Develop, track, and control the enterprise architecture and digital innovation annual operating and capital budgets.
- Review business needs for application project with key systems users.
- Ensure project timelines, cost/benefit analysis, and resources have been planned and communicated.
The Right Person Would Have:
- 5+ years of omni-channel systems experience required; 4+ years leading a strong technology team within a corporate environment required
- Experience with retail, financial, manufacturing/operations, supply chain, Mobile, CRM and ERP systems required
- Ability to effectively manage projects, including budget, development, and implementation
- Strong communication skills including the ability to work in a team environment including the ability to give honest, direct feedback as well as being a solid verbal and written communicator
- Knowledge of digital e-commerce, mobile, order management, customer service, and CRM (Salesforce preferred) required
- Meets deadlines, prioritize appropriately, copes well with change, and maintaining composure under pressure
- Strong project management skills; ability to re-prioritize projects frequently
- Ability to build and lead teams
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!