Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Director of Partnerships is responsible for executing and managing key partnerships for the Theragun brand. You are a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, ready to take on the challenge of expanding Theragun’s partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in both managing partnerships and a creative eye on how to execute contracts with brands and talent such as: sports leagues, player associations, talent agencies, influencers and social media platforms.
- Manage pipeline of partners including identifying, prospecting, outreach, assessment, alignment, negotiations and close.
- Creatively execute on partnership contracts and relationships.
- Work cross-functionally with Creative, Marketing and Sales teams to develop creative execution of partnerships.
- Contribute and oftentimes lead the creative exploration of partnership deliverables.
- Evaluate and report on business impact of partnership.
- Be the liaison between external partners and internal teams.
- Lead and coordinate partnership efforts across the organization ensuring success through product development, detailed go-to-market plans, and sales enablement.
- Keep detailed records of partnership development to report to sales team.
- Create positive partner experiences driving excitement, alignment and growth.
- Challenge business-as-usual with new ideas, practices, and perspectives.
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in partnerships management
- Expert communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Excellent people skills - including skills required to build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Deep understanding of the media business including key players i.e. social media platforms (Instagram, Snap, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook), business models and strategic issues
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Previous experience working in startups preferred
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!