Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
Theragun is actively searching for a Media Planner, Digital to join our Acquisition team to further Theraguns reach by managing top-to-bottom responsibilities for our podcast advertising channel. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, managing, and scaling our audio marketing campaigns. This role will be responsible for calculating metrics, working closely with the VP of Acquisition Marketing, you will turn audio into optimized marketing channels that help us reach our ambitious growth goals profitably.
- Manage the day-to-day podcast media buying through a variety of agencies and other partners.
- Assess opportunities to improve processes to expedite channel scale and growth.
- Organize campaigns, creatives, and partners based on data analytics.
- Create acquisition strategies designed to acquire new Theragun customers.
- Implement fast iterations of test campaigns to maximize our insights into the effectiveness of the channels.
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years running radio/audio performance marketing campaigns; experience in podcast required
- Ability to manage multiple high-stakes projects at any given time but is always focused on delivering against strategic plans and priorities.
- Strong analytical skills
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative environment!