Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a Retail Store Manager to develop and uphold an environment where a world class team of brand ambassadors are empowered and supported to deliver market leading engagement with each of our guests. Our store serves as a connection point for our current and future community where we drive brand immersion, deliver impactful engagement, and build community.
Sales Performance and Retail Objectives:
- Achieve store sales goals and other financial targets
- Analyze store performance, identify problems and craft solutions. This includes monitoring and understanding sales reports
- Act as a brand ambassador for Theragun, play an active role in the community and seek outreach/networking opportunities
- Demonstrate the highest level of service for our brand, mentor the team on service standards and assist in growing our community
- Cultivate a unique, fun, and seamless Customer Experience
- Embrace and lead a customer-centric retail team
Stock and Inventory Management
- Communicate with HQ to ensure inventory meets the needs of the business
- Manage all return processes following Theragun policies and procedures while providing exceptional customer service
- Ensure accurate and efficient receipt, transfer and inventory of all goods between our store and warehouse
- Maintain operation of all POS functions to ensure accurate store reporting and accounting
- Manage any facilities issues as they arise while controlling operational costs
- Maintain all display fixtures, lighting and marketing material
The Right Person Would Have:
- 5+ years of retail management experience, preferably within a luxury brand or lifestyle company
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A proven ability to drive sales from start-up, execute events and work in concert with marketing
- A talent for managing and developing a cohesive team
- The ability to lift boxes up to 50lbs
- The ability and willingness to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!