Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We're looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Theragun is the world leader in neuromuscular percussive therapy, with over a decade of experience dedicated to this breakthrough science. Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. Our scientifically-calibrated proprietary technology, Theragun Percussive Therapy, is a faster, more effective, 100% natural approach to relief, activation, and recovery.
Who We’re Looking For:
Theragun is seeking an organized Purchasing Analyst to grow our growing organization. In this role you will be responsible for executing, reviewing, interpreting, administering, and managing contract and purchase agreements as well as process them into our procurement systems for execution. You will work closely with multiple departments to execute on their purchases and process the subsequent invoice approval.
- Support different departments to execute a PO by coordinating deliverables, completing process documentation, and removing bottlenecks across the multi-disciplinary stakeholders to ensure a seamless purchase-to-pay process.
- Submit supplier setup requests by enabling new vendors, submit contract requests on behalf of the business, and handle purchase request, orders, and changes.
- Provide monthly purchasing summaries to purchase requestors, product owners and product finance partners on approved invoices, and related reports available from our purchasing systems.
- Follow-up on purchase orders and their status and providing updates to internal customers
- Review open order report and manage deliveries
- Resolve invoice issues and ensuring that vendors are paid on time
- Lead miscellaneous procurement projects
The Right Person Would Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or equivalent supply chain/logistics management
- 2+ years in a fast-paced, high volume transaction processing environment and understand contractual business lingo, financial forecasting, capital and operating expenses, and accruals
- Experience using enterprise purchasing systems, with direct buying experience related to data center, connectivity, and server hardware and software
- Highly organized and exceptional research/ data tracking skills
- Creativity to build structure around loosely defined projects and sense of ownership to see projects through to completion
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Candidate should be hands on - not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!