Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who we’re Looking for:
We are looking for a motivated, hands-on Talent Sourcer to join our team and use tools, data, and creativity to create targeted recruiting strategies and build a strong network of experienced professionals across business, sales, and creative functions. You will be an integral part of our Organizational Development team and will play a large role in the success of our recruiting activities.The ideal candidate will have great communication skills and have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice.
- Effectively source and deliver high-caliber talent to the business
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand business objectives and hiring needs
- Continuously build a pipeline of high caliber talent using boolean search strings relevant job boards, and/or targeting advertising to market open roles, track and analyze results to continually iterate best practices for various positions
- Be diligent with understanding technology and trends thereby providing insights and ideas of effective and innovative sourcing channels
- Partner with Recruiters to provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including salary recommendations and closing of candidates
- Utilize internal ATS, Greenhouse, to record all candidate related activity to provide weekly reports on important data points to all levels of management
The Right Person Would Have
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 1+ years of sourcing on an internal recruiting team or in an agency environment
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche ares and “hard to fill” roles
- Ability to adapt and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Self-starter mentality and the ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail and creativity
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desire for continuous learning/education and growth, both professionally and personally
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!