Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a detail-oriented, analytical Sales Operations Manager to lead our domestic, international and sales teams with order fulfillment and distributor relations while overseeing the Sales Operations vertical as a whole. You will need to be an organized leader who can implement new and efficient processes while managing your own list of accounts and providing guidance to our Sales Operations Associates. This is a great opportunity to help implement and maximize efficiencies within our Sales organization and work with team members across all areas of the business. This role is critical to ensuring success in every part of our organization and we need your help as we are growing!
- Prioritize, verify and ensure that all retail orders are accurately fulfilled
- Assist Associates with the inputting of all US and International Distributor Purchase Orders through Netsuite
- Daily Tracking of US and International Distributor POs
- Work with International & domestic logistics teams as well as Demand Planners and Inventory Managers to ensure accuracy of forecasting and order fulfillment
- Continuously working to optimize processes - if something is currently manual, finding ways to implement automatic processes. Including and not limited to onboarding new accounts
- Ability to manage your own accounts while also providing support for Sales Operations Associates - troubleshoot any issues within their list of accounts, creating tools to ensure priorities.
- Gather monthly, quarterly and yearly projections from International & Domestic distributors
- Place specialty orders for units.
- Specialty handling of orders for top clients and partnerships.
- Handling of on-boarding of new distributors and partnerships.
The Right Person Would Have
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Operations
- 1+ years of managerial experience
- Experience in an operations or logistics focused role
- Outstanding organizational skills with keen attention to details
- Experience working with an ERP system, preferably Netsuite.
- Experience working within a CRM, preferably Salesforce or is open to learning.
- Experience working with EDI
- Excellent follow-up and time management skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to assess inefficient processes and implement a more efficient, streamlined solution
- Strong ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive self-starter that is creative and flexible with a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) for effective interaction with all levels within the company
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding and time sensitive environment
- Strong sense of project ownership and dedication to delivering outstanding results
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!