Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.\
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
Theragun is seeking an experienced Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst to join our rapidly growing organization. This position will be responsible for managing key planning deliverables & presentations, improving team financial modeling toolkits, and leading ad-hoc sales, margin & profitability analyses. You will turn your analyses into deep insights, communicate these insights to key stakeholders and executives, and drive strategic decision making. You will work cross-functionally and empower leaders across the company by delivering strategic analyses and actionable insights.
- Building financial models for budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning.
- Coordinate sales planning calendar and deliverables for long-range plan, annual operating plan, and monthly sales forecast.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditure.
- Streamline and standardize team’s financial modeling toolkit, including enhancements to monthly sales planning model, gross margin and general ledger.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and presentations.
- Conduct monthly Variance reporting (actuals/budget/prior period).
- Develop omni channel analyses to understand the intersection of product cost improvements, sales mix, and discount rate impact on performance.
- Partner with product/technology and marketing to define and analyze key performance indicators that drive the business as well as develop new models to forecast growth.
- Identify areas of sales and margin opportunity and perform ad-hoc analyses to highlight potential impact.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators (KPI’s), highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
The Right Person Would Have:
- BS in Finance, Accounting or other quantitative degree
- 2+ years experience in retail or an analytical field such as consulting or financial services
- Advanced skills in Excel, including the ability to understand macros; prior systems knowledge a plus
- Strong in data manipulation, development of forecasting models, financial analysis, and time management
- Highly organized and exceptional research/ data tracking skills
- Creativity to build structure around loosely defined projects and sense of ownership to see projects through to completion
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Candidate should be hands on - not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!