Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We're looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Theragun is the world leader in neuromuscular percussive therapy, with over a decade of experience dedicated to this breakthrough science. Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. Our scientifically-calibrated proprietary technology, Theragun Percussive Therapy, is a faster, more effective, 100% natural approach to relief, activation, and recovery.
Who We’re Looking For:
Theragun is seeking an experienced Senior Inventory Planner to join our growing Operations department. This role will be responsible for the strategic planning and management of inventory supply counts to meet sales targets. The Sr. Inventory Planner will prepare projections for budget planning and review lead times, historical trend data, and sales performance to accurately forecast and ensure inventory is accurate in both quantity and timeline.
- Analyze POS data from customers to create order recommendations
- Prepare annual projections for budget planning
- Identify and recommend adjusted production orders by working with Demand Planner for global sales forecasts
- Manage and review lead times in order to effectively map out production dates
- Work with our product development team to understand new product life cycles
- Understand and create seasonal inventory strategies based on historical sales data
- Maintain and manage relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Oversee the forecasting and planning activities for the Theragun Operations and Supply Chain business.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Gather, analyze and validate data.
- Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts.
- Recommend adjustments for operational forecasts.
- Ad hoc analysis as required by management.
The Right Person Would Have
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, math, supply chain, industrial engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role, experience with supply chain planning and/or inventory management
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Experience with ERP and data warehouse tools (Netsuite preferred but not required)
- Proficiency in Excel
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!