Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a Junior Executive Assistant. The ideal Executive Assistant is seeking a right-arm role and is dedicated to our founder and his success. This role will have a high amount of visibility and will work cross-functionally across the company. The Executive Assistant is dedicated and has the ability to stay steps ahead of the team.
- Manage the daily schedule of the Executive; coordinate domestic and international travel and process expense reports
- Manage the daily emails directed to the Executive
- Anticipate the Executive's needs and proactively assemble the appropriate people and resources to solve problems
- Provide support in the preparation for meetings and travel.
- Form trusting relationships with Executive's customers, team and contacts
- Manage contacts for Executive, proactively understanding who they are, which have priority and keep track of communication needed for priority contacts
- Field incoming requests; exercise strong judgment and discretion with highly confidential information
- Lead, drive and execute on various events, socials, offsite meetings, etc.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure communication is efficient and clear between teams
The Right Person Would Have:
- 1-2 years experience supporting a C-level Executive
- Proven ability to interact in a professional manner with Vendors, Distributors, and Customers on an international scope.
- Experience with web-based scheduling and collaboration tools
- Extensive experience with arrangement of complex schedules and logistics, at times, across multiple time zones and languages.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, lead priorities and accurately set expectations
- Extraordinary time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire for constant improvement
- Excellent common sense and ability to make appropriate judgment calls autonomously
- Dedicated with the ability to anticipate next steps
- Works well with a variety of personalities; embraces teamwork
- Proficient working with G-Suite and Slack, a huge plus!
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!