Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
Theragun is looking for a strategic and forward-thinking Education Director to help ensure that education is the forefront of the brand. The Education Director is responsible for creating and implementing various education programs and acting as a general advisor for the team. The ED will play an integral role in creating channel specific presentations, retail training, and ensuring Theragun staff have a clear understanding of the education and history behind the product. Working closely with Dr. Jason, the ED will prepare and present all education decks internally for approval.
The Education Director would function as a leader, and work in tandem with Dr. Jason and the team for special projects, including and not limited to projects related to Reset, consistently revamping educational courses, and facilitating and leading education events. This position will also focus on managing strategic meetings and opportunities when it comes to Dr. Jason and high level education projects. All while being proactive, to ensure that all team projects and decisions are consistent with the company's goals.
- Must be professionally licensed or certified (Chiropractor, Physical therapist, Senior Athletic Trainer, etc).
- Act as a general advisor and objective sounding board for the education team
- Train newly recruited candidates and allocate them work to streamline team objectives and projects
- Implement new education programs catered to specific verticals (for example, sport specific presentations)
- Advise and create curriculum for education. Curate presentation decks and present them to lead Doctor for internal approval
- Ensure the company has proper education internally and that team members are up to date when speaking about the brand
- Help support educational projects related to Reset, Trainers Courses and Advanced Courses, and Education Presentations
- Train all high level employees for training events, reset employees and different education verticals
- Act as an advisor, in the absence of the lead Doctor on high level education projects
- Project manager for all education decks and materials
The Right Person Would Have:
- Professionally licensed (Chiropractor, Physical therapist, Senior Athletic Trainer, etc).
- 5+ years of work experience or equivalent education.
- Ability to work in office at our HQ
- Ability to present at events and speak about Theragun
- Exceptional organization, time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to discern individual team members’ skills and to match the right people with the proper work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!
- Your own Theragun and many more to use throughout the day!