Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.\
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
Theragun is seeking an experienced Billing Analyst to join our rapidly growing organization. This position will provide support to the entire Accounting Department. In this role you’ll be required to manage all day-to-day accounts receivable responsibilities, including invoicing, daily cash application and responding timely and efficiently to customer inquiries.
- Process and post payments to customer accounts including cash, checks, wires, bank transfers and credit card transactions.
- Reconcile, analyze and present AR aging and aged balances with detailed explanations on delayed collection on a weekly basis to senior management.
- Analyze chargebacks, returns and deductions by customer for accuracy and consistency.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Perform monthly accruals by customer for credit memos.
- Input information into ERP to update credit notes on customer profile.
- Manage credit card process including but not limited to: order pre-authorization, order release, credit card charge and credit card settlement through online system.
- Develop and maintain beneficial customer relationships.
- Calculating Commissions
- Complete ad-hoc projects as necessary.
The Right Person Would Have:
- 2+ years of experience in accounts receivable and billing
- Experience with Retail/Wholesale chargebacks
- Prior experience with Netsuite preferred
- Proficiency in Excel formulas, vlookups, and pivot tables
- Highly organized and exceptional research/ data tracking skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!